India, Singapore sign Implementing Arrangement on Humanitarian Assistance & Disaster Relief
- India and Singapore (on 28th August 2020) signed Implementing Arrangement on Humanitarian Assistance & Disaster Relief.
- Defence Policy Dialogue held via video conferencing.
- Co-chaired by Defence Secretary Dr Ajay Kumar and Permanent Secretary (Defence), Singapore Mr Chan Heng Kee.
- Both sides held discussions on a number of issues of bilateral defence engagements between India and Singapore.
- Both sides committed to further enhance the security partnership between the two countries